Tattoo aftercare instructions
Well made tattoo won’t necessarily guarantee a proper healing. Follow the tattoo aftercare instructions in full to ensure a proper healing of a fresh tattoo
Clean your hands before taking care of the tattoo
- Remove the plastic wrap after two hours.
- Wash the tattoo with running water (warm water) and soap and clean by hand gently and thoroughly the fluid discharge.
- Dry with a clean towel and wrap the tattoo with plastic wrap again.
- 24 hours after you made the tattoo, apply a very thin layer of ointment “Bepanthen Plus” and dab it gently into the skin until the ointment will disappear.
- Unclean hands might cause for infection to your tattoo.
- It is recommended to repeat the first few days the whole process every two hours.
- Make sure the wrap is tight on the skin, without any air pockets.
- If you have ointment leftovers on the tattoo (applied too much) wipe them off. In no case do not leave a thick layer of ointment on the tattoo.
- Apply the ointment for two weeks, three to five times a day.
- Do not expose the tattoo to the sun, sea or pool for two weeks (no problem with showers).
- You must not peel or scratch your tattoo!
- To avoid friction and pressure on the tattoo, be sure to wear soft fabric clothes. It Is very important to keep on maintaining a high level of general hygiene (including clothing and clean bedding).
- Improper handling may impair the quality of the tattoo!
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about the healing process