Tattoo aftercare instructions
Clean your hands before taking care of the tattoo
- Remove the plastic wrap after two hours.
Wash the tattoo with running water (warm water) and soap and clean by hand gently and thoroughly the fluid discharge.
Dry with a clean towel and wrap the tattoo with plastic wrap again. It is recommended to repeat the first few days the whole process every two hours.
- 24 hours after you made the tattoo, apply a very thin layer of ointment “Bepanthen Plus” and dab it gently into the skin until the ointment will disappear. If you have ointment leftovers on the tattoo (applied too much) wipe them off. In no case do not leave a thick layer of ointment on the tattoo. Apply the ointment for two weeks, three to five times a day.
- Do not expose the tattoo to the sun, sea or pool for two weeks (no problem with showers).
- You must not peel or scratch your tattoo!
- To avoid friction and pressure on the tattoo, be sure to wear soft fabric clothes. it Is very important to keep on maintaining a high level of general hygiene (including clothing and clean bedding).
- Improper handling may impair the quality of the tattoo!
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about the healing process